Belsell is looking for an IT Assistant to assist with day to day in-house technical issues.
Provide computer support by diagnosing and resolving computer-related problems involving hardware (including Windows and Linux desktops, phones, tablets, etc.), software, connectivity, printing problems, system failures, and other technology-related issues.
Maintain, deploy, and configure hardware, software, updates, and patches. Work with and support other IT staff when appropriate.
Data entry and collection of data into spreadsheets from online sources.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- Entry to mid-level experience in a computer end-user support role.
- Experience in PC setup, troubleshooting, and problem resolution, network experience is a plus.
- MUST be available Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm.
- This position is IN-HOUSE, working from home is NOT an option. We are unable to offer relocation benefits, so please apply only if you are local. If you are applying from out of the area, please specify plans to relocate.